Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Things that make me happy

I think everyone should make a list of all the things that make them happy, and try to incorporate as many of those things into your life on a daily basis. What things make you happy?

Some things that make me happy, and in no particular order:

  •  coffee
  •  comedy
  •  smiles
  •  really old people in love, silly, or just happy
  •  babys
  • imaginations of children
  •  animals
  • shopping for the home
  •  day dreaming
  •  trip planning
  •  budgeting
  •  bargains
  • family
  • friends
  • husband
  • being silly
  • wine
  • good food
  • dining out
  • cooking in
  • baking cupcakes
  • blogging
  • sketching
  • my dog
  • entertaining
  • music
  • exercising
  • reaching goals
  • losing weight
  • happy news
  • weddings
  • beaches
  • outdoors
  • word games
and many more!

cupcakes I baked for a baby shower and my sweet dog, Pawlie!


No comments:

Post a Comment