Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What the heck this blog is about...


I am a pessimist. I see the cup as half full. I completely dwell on the past and future, but never live in the moment. I am well aware that there are those with issues far more profound than mine, but can't stop dwelling on things not going right for me. I like comedies, but I also have an love for sad stories and  movies. I peek at sad news stories. I am a pessimist (although like most pessimists, would consider myself a realist). However, I also know there is far too much sadness, and heartache, and pessimism in the world. The news is a sad, scary place. 

My blog is to post all things happy. It is to be a virtual zen studio for my guests to come to for a quick pep talk or cheer up. My blog will include all things good, positive, and happy. This will include sweet and cute pictures, happy news articles and stories, tips for happiness and optimism, songs, movies, and tv shows that I recommend for cheering up, daily ideas, ways to help make others happy, links to other happy places on the web, and products that make me (and could maybe make you) happy. I encourage anyone who comes to my site to come with an open mind and to only spread love and be positive. 
Love to all :)-Kristin




photo used under creative commons from MikeBaird


No comments:

Post a Comment